Sunday, May 22, 2011

Welcome to my World

So... I think I'm in love with cooking. Its crazy I continue to find myself in the kitchen, not to mention looking at interesting recipes on food network. My mom and grandmother have to think I'm using them for their cooking knowledge...well maybe there is some truth behind that. On the other hand food gives me an excuse to call them constantly, so I'll go with that if needed. 

Blogging is new to me, hopefully I can learn to make sense to someone other than myself (i.e. rambling). I want to cooking Italian food, so that's what I'm going to do. As I embark on this adventure, I hope your feedback can be an effective tool for me. 

BASICALLY...TELL ME what you think, give me your honest opinion. 
I need your help on this project as I try and cook some Italian food. I'm excited for you to come with me on my journey to a wonderful world of cooking. 

SO ....LETS COOK!

5 comments:

  1. This is an exciting blog for me, I love the fact that you love to cook and I am hoping that your enthusiasm will help inspire me to want to cook as well. I, unfortunately, never learned how to cook and although I don't hate doing it I can't ever seem to find the motivation to do so. I am looking forward to following you on your journey and can't wait to see what you cook, and maybe I can cook it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems really cool, I want to follow your "adventure" on cooking Italian. Make sure to take lots of pictures when you are cooking so we can see how everything was coming together. I'm an okay cook maybe this will finally help me cook Italian food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Italian food! Hopefully I am able to learn how to prepare some amazing cuisines from your blog entries and comments. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love food!!! so you have already got me!! Hook!! Line!! and Sinker!! (That's what you say when you've caught a fish right?...) Can't wait to read your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Food, I love it. I want to cook better myself. Italian food has some really good (and healthy) recipes. Hooray for olive oil! I enjoy watching the Italian cooking show on Food Network, Everyday Italian. She has some yummy recipes. I hope to read more about your yummy food adventures.

    ReplyDelete